Wednesday 21 November 2007

Great play day



Today was a good day. My stamping mate Tracy came to play. We haven't had a play session for several weeks due to various problems that cropped up here. Plus I went away on holiday for the first time in 7 years. The solitude was good, gave me chance to reflect on the past, and plan for the future. Hope to go again next year!

I managed to clear up most of the mess in my craft room before Tracy arrived. It was a total wreck, I'm a messy worker. We played with my new cuttlebug alphabet set. Which resulted in me deciding I need a new die cutting machine. Not sure if I will buy a Cuttlebug or a Big Shot. I've asked for advice from a couple of yahoo groups.


So what did we do today? I wanted to make a Christmas card using non traditional colours. I used Deluxe card template #10-C. I coloured the blocks using Brilliance pearlescent Orange, Pink, with a hint of Cosmic copper around the edges of each block. The results were quite pleasing.

No comments: