Saturday 21 December 2013

Artful Times Challenge 45

          Artful Times challenge-45

I've only just found Artful Times Blog:)  I'm still looking at all the eye candy and blog hopping. 
The challenge this month is soo easy I thought I would enter!



My Spellbinder die collection is growing beautifully. I love this set which cuts a beautifully ornate aperture.
 This card was made by simple cutting and layering the die out of Ivory linen card. Add gold border freehand with a metallic pen. Mount onto folded Ivory card with pop dots for dimension. Cut Ponsettia from red card. Cut from Gold embossed card. Layer and add gold brads to centres. Add a bit of Icicle stickles to some of the petals.   I used the dreaded happy christmas peel offs because I ran out of time.

Looks very elegant for such a quick and easy card:) 


2 comments:

Neet said...

That is a lovely card Annie and you should be proud of what you have done there. Gorgeous aperture and such lovely flowers.
Nice to see you popping in - Love
Neet xx

chrissie said...

Such a beautifil card and wonderful colour choices.

Looking forward to you joining in with challenges in 2014

Love Chrissie x