Friday 31 January 2014










I was glad they allowed me to come home from hospital before the end of the month. Only just remembered I hadn't uploaded my clarity challenge!  I made a 12" x 12" wall hanging for a young couple who are setting up home together using my newest Clarity stamps and favourite butterfly stamp. Love the verse and the heart is stunning. The card was very simple, die cut elements with new home stamped using the letterbox stamps, perfect for any occasion. 

Better upload and link now then get back to bed, rest and let my body heal.

3 comments:

Linda Page said...

These are lovely Annie.. hope you are soon running around again..good luck with the challenge xx

Naomi said...

Very pretty Annie, hope you feel better soon. Thanks for entering and good luck.

Yvonne said...

Hope you feel better soon Annie - so glad that you managed to post your lovely entry.
Good luck in the Challenge.