Wednesday 16 January 2008

A great play session today:)

After weeks without a decent play session, I sent my mate Tracy a txt and asked if she could come to play today. It was lovely to catch up with what she's been doing. And she brought her new stamps to show me. Nice they were too:)

I decided to make that birthday card for my daughter to give to her friend. I wanted to do something a little bit different, so made a flap card. It took ages for me to decide on a layout I was happy with. Then, I used turquoise and cream, a colour combo I wouldn't normally choose. But it worked out rather nice eventually. My photography skills are improving albeit ever so slightly. ROTFLOL. All in all, it was a lovely play session. Thanks for coming Tracy.





Front of flap card. Left side opens like a book.





Card standing upright, right hand side is a flap that lifts up.





Inside of card with flap opened.
Photo taken on my very messy work area, notice the mucky heat gun! Now that definitely needs some more alcohol ink to smarten it up a bit.

No comments: