Wednesday 30 January 2008

Today's playtime results



Today I played with FFC's new range of scrapbook cardstock. I love double sided papers and card, they take all the guesswork out of colour co-ordinating projects. Does this mean I'm lazy, not really! Just gives me a little more time to play with new ideas and techniques. I love playing more than anything:)


I spotted some luggage tags that I'd coloured a few months ago. One of them was perfect to use with FFC's new scrap papers. So I let myself play awhile to see what would happen. I'm sure my online friends won't believe that I really used all those charms... but I did, I promise...LOL
Click title to visit FFC gallery for more scans of the tags.



















1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Lovely! To make a link in the text, highlight the portion you want linked, then click on the little icon with a chain link (it's kinda green, I think). That should do it!